Is it difficult to leave home for doctor's appointments?
Currently dealing with one (or more) of the challenges included on this checklist?
Gateway may be right for you.
- When you have an appointment, do you need to arrange for special transportation or someone to accompany you?
- Do you have trouble walking and/or use an assistive device, such as a cane or walker?
- Do you experience shortness of breath with physical activity; or use an oxygen tank?
- Are you frequently hospitalized or do you visit the ER often?
- Do you have a cognitive and/or behavioral issue that makes it hard to get to an appointment?
- When you do leave the house, does it take multiple days to recover?
Let Us Help To Ease the Burden
Simple Payment & Billing Services
Gateway is a Medicare-approved provider in-network with most insurance plans.
There are no additional costs, other than customary deductibles and co-pays. We make it easy for patients, providers and caregivers to download enrollment forms and other necessary documents in preparation for virtual or in-home visits.
In-Network Insurance Plans
- AARP Medicare Supplement/Fixed Indemnity by UHC
- Aetna Health Plans
- BlueCross BlueShield
- BlueChoice HealthPlan of SC
- BlueChoice of SC Medicaid Management
- Cigna Healthspring
- First Choice Health Network
- HealthSCOPE Benefits, Inc.
- Medicare (all states)
- Molina Healthcare of SC
- Staywell Health/Wellcare Choice
- UMR (formerly Commonwealth Administrators, LLC)
- United Healthcare (all states)
We offer full billing services through your insurance company. If your insurance is not included on the list above, please contact us to verify coverage.
Schedule In-Home Visit
We deliver specialized care to patients who have trouble traveling to doctor's offices or are too ill to leave their own home. Our board-certified primary care providers can come to you. Our patient-centered approach is designed to reduce unnecessary ER visits, hospitalizations, and 30-day readmissions.
Schedule Virtual eVisit
Gateway Medical can utilize remote "Virtual eVisits" instead of in-home visits for routine monitoring and support. We offer state-of-the-art telehealth services with secure, compliant messaging and video chat between patients and providers. We make it easy to speak with a provider from the comfort of home.
Ready to get started with Gateway Medical? We make it easy for patients or their caregivers to download electronic enrollment forms and other necessary medical documents in preparation for Virtual eVisits or In-Home Visits - whether they're seeing one of our primary care providers or receiving acute (sick) care.