Services We Offer
We deliver specialized care to patients who have trouble traveling to doctor's offices or too sick to leave their own home.
- Full-service, remote medical visits
- Yearly check-ups, acute (sick) visits, routine check-ins
- Medication management for new prescriptions and/or refills
- Laboratory and blood tests
- Coordination of physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Coordination of in-home diagnostic imaging/testing
- Full billing services for Medicare and most private insurances
Our licensed, board-certified clinicians come to you. We go above and beyond to provide individualized to each patient.
- Medical Directors/Physicians
- Medical Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Insurance Coordinators
- Billing/Intake Coordinators
In-Home Services to Independent Living & Assisted Living FacilitiesWe understand it may be difficult for assisted living or independent living facility residents to leave their home for healthcare services. Your residents may qualify for medical home care under Medicare guidelines. Gateway provides primary and specialty medical care as well as laboratory/diagnostic testing tailored to meet the needs of your community.